Local Sporting Champions Grant
The Local Sporting Champions (LSC) program is an Australian Government initiative designed to provide financial assistance for young sportsmen and women aged 12-18.
If successful, applicants will receive a $500 grant that can be used towards the cost of travel, accommodation, uniforms or equipment when competing, coaching or officiating at an official national sporting organisation (NSO) endorsed state, national or international sporting championships, or a School Sport Australia state, national or international championships.
See here for more details
Athlete fundraising initiative for state level or higher athletes
Athletes sign up with us to fundraise for anything that helps support their sporting ambitions. Benefits of the program include:
- Online fundraising page and URL: Athletes can upload images and information about their fundraising goals and promote their page through your social channels and networks
- An integrated online donation form: A safe and easy way to collect donations via credit card or electronic funds transfer
- Tax deductibility for donors: All donations of $2 or more made through the Foundation are tax deductible
- Monthly grants of donations to athletes
- An online portal to track your fundraising progress and success
- Support and advice from our Athlete Fundraising Executive, Sarah Tutt
See here for full details